Disk Size Manager
Getting Started | Main Menu | Main Toolbar | Subsidiary Drive/Folder Scanning Toolbar | Graph/Details Area | Subsidiary Graph Toolbar | Application Options | File/Folders Search | Regular Expressions | Wasted Space | Notes on NTFS
Subsidiary Graph Toolbar
1. 3D – switch between 2D/3D modes
2. Show background gradient – turn on/off the background.
3. Setup colors – define start and end color for the gradient background. Indicate the same start and end color to make the background solid.
4. Show size – show graphically normal size for folders (available for bar graphs).
5. Show disk usage – show graphically disk usage for folders (available for bar graphs).
6. Show compressed – show graphically compressed size for folders (available for bar graphs).
7. Show unused excess – show graphically unused excess for folders (available for bar graphs).
8. Copy to clipboard – copy the picture from the graph area into the clipboard.
9. Save to file – save the picture from the graph area into a file of graphic format.
10. Print graph – print the picture from the graph area.
11. Zoom – adjust the scale of the graph.