Disk Size Manager
Getting Started | Main Menu | Main Toolbar | Subsidiary Drive/Folder Scanning Toolbar | Graph/Details Area | Subsidiary Graph Toolbar | Application Options | File/Folders Search | Regular Expressions | Wasted Space | Notes on NTFS
The following buttons are available in the applications main toolbar:
1. Show size (menu item View\Size\Size) show normal size for folders (not compressed; excluding unused excess).
2. Show compressed (menu item View\Size\Compressed size) show compressed size for folders.
3. Show disk usage (menu item View\Size\Usage) show actual disk usage for folders (excluding unused excess).
4. Show unused excess (menu item View\Size\Unused excess) show unused excess for folders.
5. View in Kilobytes (KB)/View in Megabytes (MB)/View in Gigabytes (GB) use the specified measure unit when displaying drive/folder volumes. This option has an effect on folders tree, general folders information grid and graph scales.
6. Show percents (menu item View\Size\View percents) turn on/off volume representation in percents in the folders tree.
7. Sort by name (menu item View\Sort\Sort by name) turn on/off folders sorting by name, alphabetically.
8. Sort by size (menu item View\ Sort\Sort by size) turn on/off folders sorting by size, descending.
9. Show pie graph (menu item View\Pie graph) represent the scan results with a pie graph.
10. Show bars graph (menu item View\Bars graph) represent the scan results with a bars graph.
11. Show details (menu item View\Details) represent the scan results with a general details table.
12. Show file types (menu item View\File types) represent the scan results with a details table grouped by file types (extensions).
13. Show file owners (menu item View\File owners) represent the scan results with a details table grouped by file owners.
14. Help (menu item Help\Help) show this help.
15. Search for files or folders (menu item Tools\Search for files or folders) activate the files/folders search dialog.
16. Map network drive (menu item Tools\Map network drive) - map a network drive or folder to represent it as a local one.
17. Options (menu item Tools\Options) activate the application options dialog.